photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Homeschool Books to Add to My Library

I got these on Amazon because I'm a Prime member and get mostly free 2 day shipping...but I also love the very cheap used books, and they charge $3.99 shipping, which I don't find unbearable, although I know it costs less in reality to ship one book.

Holland wants to make maps so I got a few map books. She LOVES science and wants to do more experiments. I think we're going to have to start making more regular trips to the library too!

I found out about "lapbooks" today, or notebooking. Totally suits us! We made a cute lapbook about Breakfast in America. Holland wrote down her favorite things for breakfast and we talked about what other people in America eat. I'm planning on expanding that to other countries and to lunch, snacks, and dinner...really fun. I'll post a picture soon!

"100 Words Kids Need To Read By 2nd Grade: Sight Word Practice to Build Strong Readers"
Scholastic Inc.; Paperback; $3.95

"Map Skills Grade 1 (Practice Makes Perfect (Teacher Created Materials))"
Rosenberg, Mary; Paperback; $5.99

"Cut and Paste: Science"
Smith, Jodene; Paperback; $10.39

"Read and Understand Science, Grades 1-2"
Evan-Moor Educational Publishers; Paperback; $10.93

"Scholastic Pre-K Reading & Math Jumbo Workbook"
Hindie Weissman; Paperback; $0.35

"Everything You Need to Know About World History Homework (Everything You Need to Know About)"
Zeman, Anne; Paperback; $2.60

"Scholastic Success With Maps Workbook Grade 1 (Grades 1)"
Beech, Linda Ward; Paperback; $1.13

"Scholastic Success with 1st Grade Workbook"
Buller, Jon; Paperback; $3.80

No comments:

Post a Comment