photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Being An Organized Homeschooler - The Planner

Part Two

Staying organized and prepared is the dream of every momma out there...homeschoolers and regular schoolers alike. You don't have to reinvent the wheel, but you can if you want to.

I've taken some pages from those who have been homeschooling a lot longer than me and created what works for me. And I suggest that you do the same. None of us are the same in what we need to be successful on a daily basis. If you have trouble in the organizational area of your life, don't worry, we are all in the same boat...there's just not time in one day to school, cook, clean, sleep, and stay organized...I promise!

Here's my binder: I got a two inch blue binder...my favorite color! (photo coming soon!)

Here's what's in my binder:  Keeping it as simple as possible, I print out a few months at a time. Plus the year planner helps keep track of what you want to do in the future. I did borrow some ideas from the free ones listed below. (They show up with a slight gray background here, but on Google they will be white backgrounds).

COVER

LEFT PAGE

RIGHT PAGE

BINDER SPINE

A free printable planner you can use - made by me - as shown above. I used PicMonkey to create my planner.

Other planner resources for FREE:

Confessions of a Homeschooler
The arrow version is Free, but the others are about $5

Living Well. Spending Less.

No comments:

Post a Comment