photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Pottery Barn Carlisle Slipcovered Sofa - In White

I'm dreaming of this couch at Pottery Barn...what do you think?
The rolled English-style arms are graceful, it looks deep enough to have a relaxing nap, and you know I'm a sucker for any kind of slipcover....

I recently sold my Ikea slipcovered corner sectional...it wasn't fitting in our new living room very well. We still have young children in our home, so I'm not sure if purchasing a more expensive sofa (even though it is slipcovered) is a good idea. I've almost saved up enough to buy it if I have a mind to. 
Some other options would be buying a used sofa and having it reupholstered.

Here's a used version that I've been eyeing for over a year. It's $295, but I think I could talk them down.
Not sure how much having it re-done would be. I was planning on slipcovering the seat cushions - for sure!

Then I saw some cute little sofas at Pier 1 of all places! (Click for links)


For now I'm living with a dark brown "espresso" leather sofa and huge chair...for now....

Update: Check out my story on how I purchased an Ikea white Ektorp sofa online!

No comments:

Post a Comment