photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Night of sleep anyone?

Last night Darcy slept from about 8p.m. till 5:30 a.m.! I don't know how it happened, but it did, and of course, I didn't sleep. I sort of did. But it was really amazing because I was so exhausted, my body was hurting, my feet and legs, my arms from toting her around (she is getting to be a chunk) and I just knew I'd be getting to the point where she was going to have to cry it out. I don't want her to cry a lot, I think it kills brain cells or something if they do it too much. Then she just slept so peacefully, it was like an intervention of angels. If only she could do that more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment