photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Quiet moments at home = RARE

Holland started going to a free nursery school, Tiny Tot, program last week. It's from 9:30 to 12:30 Monday through Friday. It's up at the Loma Alta Park in Altadena, right by the swimming pool where she got stung by a bee, and Darcy hit her head and the stroller ran away with her in it. I felt a bit hesitant at sending my girl there, with all the bad memories and everything.
Holland wasn't worried at all. She likes it! And I love it. Such an understatement.
Doug and I have been praying for a change, for something for her to do with her time, and this fell in our laps. And the fact that it's FREE, fits in our budget perfectly. If she stayed till 3:30, then it would be $15 a week. (That is amazing isn't it folks?). The Tiny Tot pre-school is saving my life right now. It actually gives me quiet time at home. Darcy either plays with toys, uninterrupted, or has a nap. Sawyer sleeps too. He is the little guy I babysit in the mornings. I don't feel like I'm going crazy anymore. I look forward to Mondays because I know she is going to "school".
Thank you for the miracle God.
Among other miracles, Darcy is sleeping better at night. She has been pooping after going to sleep (at 8p.m.) around 10:30p.m. So she gets really mad. But if I nurse her she goes straight back to sleep. She didn't get up till around 7:15 this morning, after I had a shower! Now I just need to train myself to sleep again. My sleep habits are very skewed at the moment.
Things are just looking up again. Now I'll start thinking about my saggy body, and my poor neglected husband, and house projects. The backburner items will come forward. That's psychology. I think I'll be able to handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment