photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Check Out My New Mini Blog

INTRODUCING:

TRADER JOE'S FOOD REVIEWS!!!!
This mini blog will be my chance to review all the different (dog) food and non-food items we purchase as a family.
It will also include some quick snacks and recipes to use their ingredients.
I will also try to find bargains (not that they have sales).

TJs carries many gluten free, organic, and grain/grass fed products.
I may throw in other store's ingredients now and then.
It's gonna be fun. I'm off to shop for my first product to review right now!


Click here to go to Trader Joe's Food Reviews

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:21 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah.

    i can't see your whole comment on Blissfully Delish, but it looks like you are interested in contributing.
    If you are, shoot me an e-mail at rachel@blissfullydomestic.com

    Thanks! Rachel

    ReplyDelete