photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

I wish I had a talent like these...

I have to admit I'm in love with Etsy, and I don't know why anyone wouldn't be. Of course, if I start thinking about it I feel inferior because I am not creating something folk arty. (shaking that off!)

So I have to share some more amazing artists with you! The above photo is of a paper design that is hand cut by Angie Pickman. She has some of the most adorable little birds and tea cups you've ever seen. I think her designs would look amazing as banners for blogs...you should check this gal out at the Rural Pearl.

Here's a sweet rendition of Alice in Wonderland from Middleburg on Etsy. She's amazing too. She's got a gorgeous stuffed velvet rabbit I have my eye on too. Then she has adorable little girls holding birthday numbers! OMG...I wish I had known before my girls were so grown up. You have to look at them.

Then, you know of my love for felt food (and other felt stuff), there's Janet from Heartfelt3 who makes food shaped felt pin cushions and toys. If I had the time I would love to do that, but it is intense! I tried it. Check out her donuts and chocolate chip cookies. Yum!


Then at Green Apple Boutique you can find the cutest appliqued shirts and other items. I adore this cupcake. Well, you know I love cupcakes. Right?

So that's it for now. But, I mean, it's just an iddy biddy tip of the iceberg! You know. I've got to find me some talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment