My sweet friend and biz partner recently shared her "bucket" list. I thought I would post mine...so at least I can remember what I want to accomplish (not things I want to help my girls accomplish which is a LONG list).
- Start swimming again (I used to be pretty good)
- Join a local choir and sing in concerts
- Learn to watercolor (this is planned for winter!)
- Travel more, like Australia, Norway, Italy, South of France
- Declutter and streamline my home as much as possible
- Never give up trying to find a business to run from home
- Create time to go on dates with my husband (which we never do now)
- Work on family traditions and scrapbooks
- Create a budget for us and start using it!!!
- Write more letters and cards to send to friends
- Get in better physical shape so I can feel good mentally
- Live by the beach one day
So that's a shortlist for now. I have tons of "projects" I'd love to accomplish, but I think the above is more about me. I know that I don't do anything just for me...like more frequent pedicures (not one every six months), massages (yeah right!), exercise every day so I can lose weight and feel good about myself and buy new clothes!!!
In other news I met some lovely people at a local church near my house, and I volunteered at this week's VBS. It was fun, but I'm so out of it now...totally exhausted. Next week I will focus on making my house fabulous and clean for when Kate and Drew are here.
P.S. I called this post Bouquet List, I love flowers more than buckets.