photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Starting a Book Club

A few new friends of mine and I have decided to start a book club. Our first book is Memoirs of a Geisha (and no, I have not seen the movie!). We're going to meet once a month, hopefully, to discuss what we've read the previous month, and each member will take turns choosing a book for the club. It's going to be fairly simple to start...but who knows, maybe we'll graduate to cooking meals to the theme of the book, or meeting in different venues that would match the book...who knows? Are you in a book club? I'd love to hear your thoughts.



I added My Library Thing widget, so you can have a peek at what books I've read (if you're interested) and you can create your own widget too...it's kind of fun and you can also read some member written reviews. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment