photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Need a button for your blog?


Over the past few years I have somehow gathered enough information to be able to create buttons for websites and blogs (thank you to Lyndsay Johnson for much of that info). I'd love to share my new found hobby with you - do you need a button? I will do my best to create one (or many) for you. I'm certainly not as talented at Lyndsay (or well-trained), but I do use Photoshop Elements and have created a few cuties on my own.

I also purchase images to help me in my creations...some from Etsy and many from other sources. If you find a piece of clipart on Etsy you'd like to use in your button, please send me the link and I'll take a look.

Pricing: well, I'm all about trading and bartering - whatcha got?...you get the image file and the code to paste in your HTML gadget.

Check out my mini blog about the buttons here: www.seememakebuttons.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment