photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Frozen Shoulder Update 2

So it is July, 2012...and I am at 99% healed up. I just get a tweak now and then if I turn a certain way or stretch too much. I am pleased to report that I have almost complete normalcy in being able to pick things up with a stretched out arm. Pain is pretty much zero. I pray that it continues to do so.
I still believe that the Vitamin D I was taking helped the most. From all the reading and research I've been doing it looks like we as a people are Vitamin D deficient. The skin doctors scared us all inside so we aren't get enough of the outdoor sunshine we all need. Even our organs need it!

Some books I highly suggest are: Nourishing Traditions and Michael Pollan's In Defense of Food. There's another one I can't remember the name of...but I'll find out.

I plan on making at least one video of how to use the tennis ball to help with pain. There's also an exercise I came up with in the shower that worked wonders...

The amazing thing I've found on this journey of frozen shoulder is how many people have it. If I just mention that I had it I get at least one person in the room say they have it too!

Good luck to you all!

P.S. If you're caucasion, over 40, highly stressed and not getting any sunlight - then you are a candidate for Frozen Shoulder Syndrome. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment