photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Still no baby!

Okay, I'm huge and enormous and whale like. And I haven't had baby yet!!!!! What are we gonna do? I walked at the Rose Bowl Thursday night. Nothing. Last night was terrible, I had severe cramps all night long, and then finally went away about 7 a.m.
So I guess I wasn't in labor. Although I was hoping.
When I went to the doctor last week I had an ultrasound, and it showed Darcy weighing in at almost 8 1/2 lbs! Could it be true? That means if I go two more weeks she'll probably weight 10 pounds! I am going to have to scan in the ultrasound picture so you can see how cute her little profile is.
Doug has gone to Babies R Us to get the rocking chair and ottoman, so I can have someplace comfy to sit and nurse. What a nice guy eh? Thank you Grandma Burton for the funds to purchase. I'll let you know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment