photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Rabbit Rentals



It's so strange, but I was thinking it would be so neat if we could rent or borrow some bunnies or chicks for Easter, so the kids could cuddle them etc. Then all of a sudden someone told me that their son went to a birthday party where they had rented puppies and paid $300 for an hour of eight puppies! I think that is so bizarre that that was referenced to me after I thought it. If I had some land I think it would be fun to rent bunnies out next year. I'll keep it in the back of my mind.
The girls at the egg hunt, Charissa, Holland and Jordan.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:57 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete