photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

What a difference a day makes!

I got to go out to lunch today with my dear friend Naomi, and without children. It made the day really wonderful. The food was great and we drank mimosas (which we didn't get charged for!) and our waiter brought me a brownie w/ ice cream on top. It was a birthday lunch and it was awesome. We went to the Star Cafe in Montrose. Then we went to an awesome little antique store, that seemed a lot like an flea market in the midwest. I found a bunch of little flower frogs that I've always wanted. Now I can do little flower arrangements, and I'm going to use the glass one as a pen holder on my desk. Then I rushed home and my mom and Janine came over and we had tea and strawberries and cream on the front deck. What a nice day! I actually felt relaxed and almost happy. Yesterday was the opposite, as I was feeling depressed and anxious and exhausted.
Holland was wonderful today too, she didn't get upset when Janine's kids were playing with her toys or anything. So that made me super happy. And of course, Darcy and Kathryne were great.
This is our last week for health insurance so we're running to the doctor tomorrow, and hopefully Doug will find a job with better health in the next few weeks, but I don't honestly see that happening. Doug hasn't even had a chance to look for work that I know of. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment