photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Lordy be! I'm tired.

I know I keep harping on it, but I'm really tired. I can barely type this out without a bunch of typos etc. I keep thinking if we had a bigger place we could just shut the door and sooner or later they'd learn to sleep. I've heard the horror stories. I mean, how do Jon and Kate (plus 8) do it? How do they stay sane with all those kids around and I'm sure they didn't all sleep through the night at first.
Plus, Holland's rash/eczema is blowing up to a disgusting mash of redness and itchiness. How's she supposed to sleep?
We went to the church picnic yesterday and it was over 100 degrees outside. It seemed to make the rash worse, and they didn't want to sleep. They barely had a five to 10 minute nap.
I am officially whining about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment