photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

I miss you Sleep

Sleep. I keep trying to grab it and hold it and keep it with me at night. It's very elusive. It's slippery and temperamental. It's been a bit more pettish the past few nights. I just wanted to say thank you to all who have prayed for me to get more sleep and be happier. It's sort of working. I'm working on myself too. I got a manicure and pedicure, so my feet would be pretty and not hideously ugly. I'm going to a dance class for moms once a week. I'm working very part time for a friend with jewelry. I'm making jewelry and craftsy stuff. These things are all for a few minutes a week, but it makes me more myself. I'm even starting to consider going for a walk in the evenings if it starts cooling off here and I can find some sneakers for my huge feet. Things are looking up. Really. I miss you Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment