photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

My Bargain of the Week - $150


Before I go to sleep I had to post a picture of the oak cupboard I got from HES (Hughes Estate Sales) today. Now, they are not doing their 80% off anymore...apparently they were losing money. I have no idea why???? (Ha ha, I got some great bargains there last time).
The cupboard is supposed to be turn of the century, but I'm not too sure about that. It's also oak, which I don't like that boring finish, so may have to stain it darker. I already put new pulls on the drawers. I also got three keys to unlock the doors.

2 comments:

  1. why thank you so much!!! something just clicked in me to get my creative groove back!!! isnt it so much fun?!!!! yes girls are the best!! i love my little delila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great piece.
    Thanks for mentioning my blog on yours, blush .
    Chris.

    ReplyDelete