photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Hygge House Blog - A great new read for me!

This is a very nice entry posted on her site.

I was looking for pretty white rooms and ran across a site I hadn't read before - It's called Hygge House and it's very interesting, full of timely stories, pretty photos, and a different perspective than the typical American one. Check it out for yourself, and you'll see what I mean...
For some reason I couldn't get the link to work from here, so go to www.hyggehouse.com by typing it in your URL. Sorry about that. Mr. Linky is being stinky! Oh, you can click the address and it works now!

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the heads up. I'm on my way to look at that blog right now.
    happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no...that link doesn't work!
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i'm stopping by from the party.

    That is a lovely pic of the entry.

    We're in So. Cal. too, but in the mountains.

    Hope your move goes well & smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just stopped by and have enjoyed reading some of your posts. The houses you are looking at in MO are gorgious. I wish you well with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for pointing out this site! heading there right after my comment :)

    b.t.w. - thanks for playing my game! you got the lead actor and the first word of the title, so i called it good :) (Shoot 'Em Up)

    ReplyDelete