photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Bible Study gifts for my table ladies


In this photo I tried my new Picasa collage, but not sure if it's right.

I made up some quick little gifts for the ladies at my bible study table today. My husband helped me label the pots with alphabet stickers. I went to Michaels to get the transfer ones from Martha Stewart, but they don't have them at that location. So I had to scramble to come up with another look. Ended up using a sparkly black sticker in several different fonts to spell out each lady's name. I think these turned out pretty well. The white pots are from Ikea (49cents). The zinnias are from Target for $1 each (they came three in a pot for $2.99). It was a lot of fun putting them all together. I wrapped a little bit of cello around the base to keep the dirt in for traveling, tied with a ribbon and added a cute sticker I also got at Michaels. I'm definitely making these again, and I need one for myself!!!
Can't wait to hand them out tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are too much. So sad I'm not at your table anymore :(

    ReplyDelete