photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Kathryne and I braved the crowds early this morning at Ikea in Covina. We stood in line for 2 1/2 hours and got wrist bands, then more waiting to get gift cards. Kathryne won $100! I only won the $25. Better than nothing eh? She was able to get some really cute things for her little place. We had to stand in line for another hour and a half to pay for those things. We only spent about $20 total. You can see her stuff on Kate is Late. So, my feet and legs are killing me tonight.
I also was gone for seven hours and didn't see the little girls till after 2 o'clock. It was so weird.

I'm off to bed...I'm expecting my coffee in bed in the a.m. Hopefully when I wake up...everyone will be sleeping so I'll see if I can wait that long. Happy Mother's Day all you beautiful moms!

2 comments:

  1. I love Ikea, but I don't know if I would have been able to deal with lines and crowds of those proportions. I guess in So Cal, that's just part of life--and no store is more worth the wait than Ikea! Hope you got your coffee in bed today, and happy hot mama's day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get my coffee in bed and a little snuggle from my hubby and the girls. He ran out to get berries and cream to go on the whole wheat waffles I decided to make. I know...but going out is just a hassle with the little ones and a whole lot more pricey. Plus I love my own cooking. Ha ha! Pictures to come of breakfast!

    ReplyDelete