photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Different Dog wants to be different

Here's the tea towel I bought at an estate sale...a Different Dog indeed!

Hey Friends! I propose that I am going to revamp this little blog so it's a bit cheerier. I mean, I love pink and pale and all that, but it doesn't really go with the blog name. I found a really cute embroidered cloth with a cute dog on it that looks like my little dog Kirby. So I'm going to create some sort of banner or button to promote Different Dog a bit. You can also put a button on your blog if you like. I have no idea how long this will take me, but it will be a labor of love. If any of ya'll have any suggestions, I would love to hear them.

I'm also itching to move! We haven't found a place we want to move to yet. And I feel like Missouri will be too humid and hot in the summer and cold & icy in the winter. So many bugs too. But there are some super awesome homes for sale there. I feel like I should buy a bed & breakfast and live in the country so my kids can grow up somewhere wonderful. I want to raise chickens and milk a cow and grow things! I want to live an idyllic life with my family...what a dreamer eh?

2 comments:

  1. My advice - hire a designer - that's what I did. :-)

    Good luck trying to figure out where to move. We move where the job takes us - not much choice, but we're happy so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After living in several different cities in Arkansas I have now found the place where I want to spend the rest of my life--my hometown! We moved back here 3 years ago and I love it!

    ReplyDelete