photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

New Photos-Only Blog - Absolutely Pretty

Hey Dear Friends...I know you all love photos, as do I. So I decided to start a separate blog for random photos of people I know and love, and people I don't know at all. Could be kind of fun eh?
Check out my new little blog: http://absolutelypretty.blogspot.com
Tell me what you think...silly? cool?
Hope you have a perfectly lovely and restful Sunday...my husband is still asleep! I've already pruned the rose bushes, picked some squash and watered the garden, fixed two cups of coffee for myself and tea for the girls. It's just after 9 a.m. and getting sweltery outside. Stay cool everyone!
Thanks for visiting my tea party yesterday...it was a lot of fun, and the girls wanted to do it again today! Oh dear...soon little ladies, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment