photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Beautify Your Blog



Do you remember Banners by Lyndsay? You are sure to recognize her designs if you see them...remember Nie Nie? Lyndsay created a banner to help raise funds for the Nielson's after their plane crash last year. You can see an example right up there on my banner -
Different Dog Blog.
Well, Banners by Lyndsay has a new name and she's now located right here in Southern California!
I might just be helping her with some projects, so check it out!!!!
Quiz: See if you can find me and leave a comment here and I'll add you to a drawing for an upcoming giveaway! Just click on the Beautify My Blog button and search around on the blog for Different Dog. Keep checking back as updates are made daily. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment