photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Are You Reading This Right Now?

Then you're a BEST FRIEND!!! Here's your reward!

There are so many cute things in Blogland these days, so I decided to try to create something that I can give to my bloggy & doggy friends.
I used Picnik to make the award, hope you like it.
Please feel free to award it to yourself if you are reading this, because I REALLY appreciate all my followers and readers around the world (hi Mom!).

All you have to do is click on the image, then right click, and go to Save Image As. I always save it to my desktop so I can find it easily. Then you can go to your Blogger Layout screen and add a gadget, and add Picture. It's that easy! Don't forget to SAVE.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm reading this right now! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete