photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Ouch! That's My Kidney!


Holland had her last swimming lesson with Carla...she's almost swimming on her own. I am very proud of her overcoming her fears too.

And I have had a funny pain in my left side for a few days...it was weird. Then Saturday night it was so bad I couldn't sleep (this was after my day of fun no less). So I went to Dr. Charles (my Chinese doctor) and he said I have a bacterial infection in my kidney(s). Wow! And because I have had a lot of trouble sleeping, he checked my thyroid and said it isn't working properly (hyper), and I need to take calcium to help it. Wow Wow!
So I've been drinking milk, which I stopped drinking for no reason about 3 months ago, and tonight is my second night on the antibacterial tea. It's not horrible. The pain is a bit more numb now, and I can breathe a little better. Hopefully tomorrow it will feel even better.
I'm sure going to miss Charles when I move away. He said he would help me find someone in Springfield or nearby to continue my march toward utter healthiness. (not in those words).

Tomorrow I am going to afternoon tea at the Scarlett Tea Room in Pasadena. I'll sneak some pictures, of course, and let you know if it's fabulous or not. I hope it is!

When I start feeling better I know I'm going to have to start getting things going around here. Maybe I'm subconsiously avoiding all that by staying sick. Maybe.

Also, saw Julie & Julia yesterday with Hubs, and it was cute. I hate swearing though, and I think they ruin movies when they throw in the token four letter words. ANNOYING!!!
Meryl and Stanley were awesome and I think I might have to go see it again. Just to see all that yummy food being prepared. I'm a bit of a foodie myself!

1 comment:

  1. I might have to add Charles to my regimen. :)

    Also, thanks for the warning on the language in Julie and Julia. I am really sensitive to that kind of thing. It doesn't bother Wes so much, but I can be totally distracted in a movie if it has bad language.

    ReplyDelete