photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Blackberry Pickin!

Did I tell you we got Blackberries last week? My daughter found them for a penny each on Amazon, with two year contract through T Mobile. So we decided to go for it! I was very nervous, and am nervous, to pay such an extravagant amount each month.
The Blackberry Curve 8900 is compact, thin, light weight, it has a built in tutorial, you can surf the web, check your email, use GPS and maps, take photos and video, take voice memos, it has PowerPoint and Word, and innumerable applications. So far so good. I am enjoying having a "real" cell phone, versus the pay as you go (which was nice).
I'll keep you updated, of course. Oh, and I love the camera, I can post straight to Facebook. It's so much fun!


I had to take a picture of my smart phone with my mac, as
my camera's usb cable is missing again.
I've got some great pics to share soon!

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the comment! I love just beachys blog! I live in SoCal as well and I wish we had good flea markets out here too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooooved my blackberry. i got an iphone for my bday. i am a music person and loaded it up.
    have soooo much fun with it. don't be nervous...enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete