photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Decorating in my mind

I know most of us out there are really into decorating...and that's what I'm into right now myself. I am imagining my new home already finished and the furniture in place before I get there. That's the super fun part.
Well, today, I am one step closer to that: I purchased a dresser and bedside tables for my new bedroom, a cute dresser & mirror for one of the girls' rooms, and two pairs of elegant lamps. I am pondering the bedside tables that match the little girl's dresser. I think they are all Pottery Barn or similar store. $50 each for a gorgeous bedside table???? I couldn't pass it up! I am taking photos right now and will get some up so you can drool with me. Thank you Hughes Estate Sales...I'm going to miss you. A LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment