photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Almost Famous



So, we got our first mention on a real blog today!
I'm so happy and proud about it all, and I'm so grateful that Lyndsay
is such a brilliant designer and can make our vision really come through.
You can read our story here.

In other news, the Blog Guidebook is coming along nicely!
We are getting quite a few emails daily asking to be entered into the categories.
That is pretty cool!
If you're not in the Guide, are you planning on it?
If not, would you leave a comment and tell me why you won't join?
Just for my personal edification.

I'll keep you updated on anything else that happens.
This is so much fun people!

No comments:

Post a Comment