photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

A moment in time...Sunday evening


I was outside this evening and picked at least 20 pounds of tomatoes! Whoa! I'm talking big boys!
I also picked over 10 lbs of cucumbers and some sweet green onions...and two huge scallop squash. I guess it's going to be pickle making time again on the farm (I mean at the cottage!). I'm going to have to figure out a way to make easy sauce too...has anyone used their food processor to pulse the tomatoes and then cook it to make a pasta sauce? Can that be done? I can't waste these sweet things...already thrown a dozen or more away because they started going off...not irradiated ya know?

Also just watched Broadcast News again for the 10th time. I LOVE THAT MOVIE. It's what made me fall for William Hurt. I guess he was kind of a bad guy in the movie though. And I love it when Holly Hunter cries and gives herself a "time out" or "moment". I felt a lot like her in my life. Try to watch it if you haven't seen it. Let me know what you think about the bunny scene! hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment