photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

I'm a bit behind in my plans...



My handmade Christmas list includes the following:

1.Felt Christmas tree ornaments (supposed to mail out tomorrow!) DONE
2.Coffee filter ornaments (large) 3 more to go!
3.Embellished tea towels
4.Homemade treacle toffee
5.Chocolate cakes for neighbors BOUGHT EVERYTHING TO MAKE, JUST WAITING
6.Hair clips and headbands DONE
7.Earrings DONE
8.Cupcake in a Jar for teachers
9.Cookie (batch of) Jars for extras DONE
10.Recipe book for daughter HAVE ITEMS JUST NEED TO PRINT OUT RECIPES
11.Photos of the girls for the grandparents BOOKS ORDERED AND SHIPPED TO
12.Pin Cushions ONE DONE, ONE TO GO
13.Coffee Filter wreath for me! DONE AND LOOKS AMAZING
14.Wubbzy doll for Darcy (bean bag style)
15.Dress up outfit for Holland???

I've seen some really cute things lately I could also make for the girls. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. That's ok! I am behind also! Hey, why stress right? Hugs, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've picked up and looked at every felt ornament you sent Kathryne and love the attention to detail! They are so cute. Very well designed!

    ReplyDelete