photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Talkin' A Little Whoopie


I never would have thought of making these at home. Then I found out my daughter and I should avoid wheat and gluten...and that made a big difference. My husband emailed me this link to Pumpkin Whoopies...and that started my search for a great treat. These are actually super easy to make (a child can do it), and they're great for the holiday season...If you make the chocolate version you could add crushed peppermint candies to the filling...Whoopie!

Find a great traditional Chocolate Whoopie Pie recipe here.

When I saw this picture I knew I had to repost it.
It cracks me up!
(Photo from Canadian House and Home)

Some other Whoopie Pie variations include:

Whoopie Pie Festival

Whoopie Pie History and Recipes

Fluffernutter Whoopie Pie Recipe

Whoopie Pies with Cream Cheese Filling
from Martha Stewart



No comments:

Post a Comment