photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

An Easy Thanksgiving

Pink Girls (rug from TJ Maxx)

Amazing Pumpkin (cake like) cookies with maple glaze

The sweet and adorable Middleton family with our two girls in tow

Darcy made a playdo lady and said it was me...(see the boobies!)

Didn't cook a turkey but we had fun anyway. Left over cranberry sauce is waiting in the fridge for Mr. Gobbler to arrive.

We went to a friend's house for Thanksgiving. It was fun and we ended up rearranging the furniture in her living room. Her husband reportedly LOVED it!

The next day we went bowling with old friends and ate tons of pumpkin cookies. These are ultimate cookies with amazing glaze and lots of butter. I ate way too many of them. My daughter in California was making them the same time I was...so it was kind of cute! We also tried to give away our dog to our friends, but they wouldn't take him (more on that later).

In other news, the Blog Guidebook is hosting Top Blog of 2010! You might want to vote for your favorite blog (I wasn't nominated, but I don't mind).

My next post is going to be about a super cute holiday ornament I made out of coffee filters! You're gonna love it!

1 comment:

  1. Funny playdo lady! I don't even know why we bother with a turkey every year--I like the sides and desserts much better!

    ReplyDelete