photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

The Magic of Ikea

Somehow I forgot to mention that I found Ikea when I was close to Chicago, it was located in Bolingbrook, a very pretty little suburb of Chicago. This location is massive! And so clean and new...loved it! Holland went to Smaland for the first time and didn't want to leave. I didn't want to leave either frankly. It was lovely being somewhere familiar and yet utterly different because there were so many new things to see.
Sadly I didn't purchase my dream wardrobe because it was too long for my car...but next time I'm taking the minivan!
Didn't get any pictures there...too much to look at and do...but we got Swedish apple cake and I bought a few things to bring home. Can't wait till my next adventure in Ikea land.

No comments:

Post a Comment