photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Trip to Chicago...or drive for 8 hours and see where it gets you

My son-in-law to be graduated from Navy bootcamp last Friday (in Great Lakes, Illinois), so my daughter went to Chicago to see him. I decided I better drive up there too so I could see my girl before she heads off to England in July. She's such a world traveler! At the last minute I also decided to take Holland with me as my traveling companion...she did great. A little grouchy at first since she had to sit in a car for 8 hours, but she loved seeing Sissy and swimming in the hotel pool and visiting all those fun places.
We did have a good time, but everything was so expensive! I guess staying home every day does save money. We had a hard time finding healthy food though, that was the only downside.






No comments:

Post a Comment