photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

My New BBFF (bloggy best friend forever)

I was just toodling along the other day and I found a really cool store called ARMOMMY and I loved all their stuff...then I clicked on their blog and LURVED it too...there are some super cool tutorials there that I really don't want you to see, I'm going to be making gifts out of some of these ideas...but I guess you can look anyway. So anyway, I left a few comments here and there and the owner of the blog commented back almost immediately! It was so fun. And strangely, (or not) we hit it off! You MUST visit ARMOMMY soon, and The Blog Guidebook is giving away something amazing from them...you'll want to try to win or just purchase a thing or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment