photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

The Crazy Month of May

Hey Ya'll!

Just wanted to let you know that things are totally awesome here right now...after recovering from a disgusting California Flu bug I picked up on the airplane, I have now decided to jump into life with as much joy and verve as I can! Including getting on that damn treadmill.

I just got back from St. Louis, MO where I attended Bloggy Bootcamp and it was F.U.N.! Woot!

Check out my other blog at www.blogguidebook.com to get further details of that adventure and for a giveaway of the swagbag contents today!

I promise to be good and keep you updated of the various avenues life is taking this year. It's going to be a wild ride sistas!


No comments:

Post a Comment