photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Homeschool Diploma Printable

Every spring I head up the decorations and preparation for our Co-op's high school graduation...it's a lot of work but it's a lot of fun to see it all come together. I was asked a few times by moms who didn't know where to start about a diploma for their student.
My husband and I created one and I popped it up on Etsy to see if there was any interest, and there was!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WrenandRabbitCompany?ref=hdr_shop_menu

If you need a diploma please email me at wrennrabbit@gmail.com and I will be happy to send you a 50% off code to my Etsy store. Click the diploma above to go see the choices.


No comments:

Post a Comment