photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Pulling it all together for 2009

So it is a new year and time to get back into the swing of things after having a few weeks off from babysitting and running K around to school and events. It looks like K will have a car to drive and she'll get her license and I won't have to worry about her getting where she needs to be. Also, Holland is super happy at her preschool so she'll be going there every morning. I will only have Sawyer and Darcy in the mornings then and can go out if I need to, as Sawyer isn't having his naps like he used to.
I'm also going to try walking in the mornings to get the kids out and grab a tad of exercise.
I don't really have any resolutions to speak of, but I would like to to get the scrapbooks in order and the house really organized and maybe find some clothes I like. Speaking of, when we went out for dinner on New Year's Eve I realized that I didn't really have anything nice to wear. I need to have a few things instantly wearable and that don't have snot, drool or tea stains on them. And shoes...omg, I don't have anything sassy for going out! My feet have spread since I love wearing flipflops so much and having two babies so close together. It's not fair is it!?
It's a good thing I'm writing this down so I can remember it. Oh yes, I want to work on my memory too.
I feel like I have everything I need in my life except those things I mentioned above. Yes, of course, I would love to lose weight and be sexy every day and in a perfectly nice mood and have dinner ready every night, but that's not reality is it?

The cute chairs I got the little girls for Christmas are quite a hit, except they love to stand up on them and jump off. K's gift includes a huge birthday party next week, a car, and a closet remodel. I just have to design the closet to have Doug start on it. He also needs to find some very nice paying work very soon. Or all the above won't matter one bit.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment