photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

My Blog Spot

So, last month I was supposed to write a post about where I blog...and I got so busy blogging that I forgot about it! I'm so sorry!
Below is a picture of where I blog...sometimes...most of the time I am propped up on my bed or sitting at the dining table. This little desk/vanity is where I should sit and blog, it's located in my bedroom and it is a private, quiet little space.
Look for my latest creative post at The Girl Creative this Thursday too! I'll be writing about Getting Creative With Frogs!
the little fur ball under my desk is not a dust bunny, it's my dog Kirby

1 comment:

  1. Your little blog spot is adorable and so peaceful looking! I found you via the Where's Your Blog Spot party and am happy to be your newest follower! I'd love a visit back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com! :)

    ReplyDelete