photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Time Lords Need Not Apply

I've been getting into e-books lately...and I didn't know they were popular until a few days ago when I read about how they were becoming the latest fad. Somehow I'm always a few months ahead of the fads...or maybe I'm in ultra-tune with the vibes of society (not). Anyway, I just read Tell Your Time by Amy Lynn Andrews and it's really good! It's got some great techniques to manage your time and only takes about 15 minutes to read. Plus, I got a deal on it!
If you're looking for some time lord skills, this just might help. Enjoy your day everyone!

P.S. Time Lords are from the BBC show Dr. Who btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment