photo wildkrattsthumb_zpsric8yz14.png photo planner_zpsygpii84i.png photo freecomicpage_zpszxdhmovn.png photo mathwriting_zps4r5p1mc1.png photo otherprintablesthumb_zpsvolsw9ta.png

Gluten Free Grain Free Pancakes That Taste Good

I have to admit I've overdone it a bit on the homemade cakes lately...with the birthday party week and going out to eat I really enjoyed it all. But then I felt guilty.
Then, to add to the guilt, Holland got sick from it all. Now I am buckling down to a grain free diet for her and making lots of chicken broths. I will also try beef broth again if I can get her to take it.

I wanted to share a standby that works great to fill the void of snackiness...these are Almond Flour Pancakes and are super simple to make.

Almond Flour Pancakes

2 organic farm eggs
1/2 cup raw milk (or more depending on consistency required)
Pinch of salt

Beat eggs, milk and salt together.

Add 3/4 cup almond flour and 1/2 tsp vanilla

Mix well together. You are looking for a thick pancake batter that will pour off the spoon.

Heat a tsp of butter or coconut oil in your pan...when sizzling, drop by the dessert spoonful into the hot butter. On a medium heat cook for about 4 minutes...flip and cook another minute until browned.

Sprinkle with homemade powdered sugar or real maple syrup.

(We already ate them all, so next time I'll take a picture!)

And here's a great link to making homemade vanilla extract...which I think I'm going to have to do next!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the GF recipe! I just may give these a try :)

    ReplyDelete